Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Wicked Inspired!

So here it is...blog post number one!  The first thing I should address is the title of this blog - Wicked Inspired.  There are no two words better suited to describe this blog at this very moment than "wicked inspired" because that is exactly what I am right now...wicked inspired!  I'm wicked inspired to start this blog and try my skills at blogging (this could be interesting)!  I've had this idea planted in my mind for a while in wanting to start a blog and I figured there is no time but the present, right?!  I'm so excited to see what the Lord has in store for all of this! 

I want to use this blog as a place to post what I'm learning in my walk with God.  What I picture that looking like is blog posts that are full of content from all areas of life that essentially revolve around one common factor...God. The SECOND part of what I want to include is posts from readers and friends of mine.  You can think of this as basically an online gathering spot of individuals wanting to share and express what God is showing, teaching, and laying upon their hearts through creatively written blog posts.  I cannot wait to begin this journey!  

As this new journey gets under way I am ready to see how the Lord moves and directs this project and how He develops it. The number one MOST IMPORTANT goal is to honor God through every aspect of this blog.  All for Him and for His glory!

...Will you join me on this journey? :)

2 comments:

  1. Okay I posted a comment and then it posted it twice. So I went to delete one, and it deleted both of them... ANYWAYS. I am so excited to join you on this journey! I firmly believe that God has big plans for you and this blog is just the start of them :) Through God working through you, others will become spiritually wicked inspired. Know this, I love you and I am running along side of you cheering the whole way. Keep on shining!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morgan thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement :) I am so blessed by people like you that God has placed in my life. Thanks for being a part of my journey!

      Delete