Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

HE WANTS YOU!

i want you.
[photo source ]


"I want THAT one.  The broken one.  I WANT him.  I don't NEED him, I WANT him."

There can be a sea of Christians and children of God and one single lost soul amongst the crowd and God is going to point them out and say "I want THAT one.  I NEED that one."

Jesus searches out the broken, the wrecked, the ones in need of a love so immaculate words can't even begin to describe it and he tells them He wants - NEEDS - them in His family.

This blows my mind!

A God who has all things looks down at me and you in our imperfections, weaknesses and insecurities and say's "I want you in my family!  I need you in my family.  I would do anything to get you into my family!  Come child, come join me.  Be a part of my family for ever and always."

Jesus doesn't need us, He WANTS us.  He looks at us in our weaknesses and failures and STILL WANTS us.  He WANTS us in His family no matter how bad we mess up, He WANTS us!

The question is...how are you going to respond to His desire for you to be in His family?


No comments:

Post a Comment