Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Wicked Inspiring | Zach Sobiech





"...I want everyone to know, you don't have to find out you're dying to start living." -Zach Sobiech

As did many others, I began watching this video with no intentions of sitting through the entire 22 minutes of it......but you guessed it.....22 minutes later I found myself still watching.  Zach's outlook on life is so inspiring.  His story is a reminder to all that we need to live in the present and enjoy life while we can.  Things can happen so fast and change everything in the blink of an eye.  Take a moment to sit back and be inspired by Zach Sobiech and then make the decision to start living because life is a gift from God and oh so fragile and that's something that I know I sure take for granted much too often.   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment